But really? This is what hiatus does to us?
Sums up the sherlock fandom
the fucking 90’s were mad
wtf did i just watched
I remember this so perfectly
These fake commercials were my favorite part of the Amanda Show
I’ve come to the conclusion that morphing Jensen Ackles with anyone will enhance their attractiveness 10x i mean
And I mean anyone
are yoU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!?
Some gifs from the cosplay world
iron man tho.
Did Link just fucking punt a skulltulla into that fountain?
WTF Mario and Luigi
OR JUST USE TWITTER WITH HASHTAGS OF THE SHOW AN ITERACT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
OR ELSE iT WIlL bE CanCELed
DO IT FOR PUPPY GRAHAM
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
We just needed this again, but now with fyll John Green analyze
Kitten rejected by mother and raised by golden retriever
What if Hans still loves Anna?
What if when they trolls said “Get the fiancee out of the way” they meant it?
What if they cast a spell on Hans that replaced his feelings for her with greed?
What if Hans is stuck inside his own mind, screaming and crying, because the love of his life is slipping through his fingers, by his own hand?
What if the open door never closed?
comic © me
satan © himself